Custom DTF Gang Sheet- Design Your Own! (Fabric DTF prints, NOT UV Decal)
No more weeding vinyl, no more messy screens! Direct to Film DTF transfers will transform your shirt making business and add time back into your day!
Turn around time for custom printing, 3-5 business days. (not including shipping time)
Upgrading your shipping will NOT change the process time on your custom print order.
Custom Direct to Film (DTF) Transfers are digital heat transfers that allow for vivid, full-color transfer printing using eco-friendly water based ink to create a heat transfer with so many possibilities.
WARNING!: Very thin lines/fonts and images that "fade" on the edges may have a difficult time printing and applying. You want solid images and lines to adhere the adhesive as good as possible. Font must be at least 4 pixels wide for printing. Images uploaded with very thin lines and lower pixels will not show when applying.
- Full-color graphic capabilities, including gradients, special effects, and photo-realistic artwork
- Highest-quality direct to film (dtf) transfer
- Superior vibrancy and rich color output
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric
- Excellent stretchability and durability
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer. Make sure shirt is clear of all lint and dust before pressing. (A lint roller may work best!)
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
- Peel warm or cool. (NOT HOT)
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.
When uploading please make sure that your images meet the below criteria:
- Dimensions are exactly as listed.
- Recommended DPI: 300
- File Type: PNG
- uploading SVG files can result in an altered output image.
- Image should have a transparent background.
THE DESIGN WILL BE PRINTED EXACTLY AS IT WAS LOADED. IF THERE IS A BACKGROUND (SOLID COLOR BEHIND YOUR IMAGE) IT WILL PRINT. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that a file is large enough to avoid blurry printing images.
- IPP is NOT RESPONSIBLE for poor quality images, as we print the exact files that are uploaded by the customer. It is the CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY to upload the best quality images.
- Can be used for a single image or add multiple images as a gang sheet as long as it fits in the printed area.
Can be used on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, triblends, mesh, canvas, Lycra®, and spandex.
We will not print Trademarked images. If you have the proper permission, written proof should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom printing FAQs-
Steps to uploading:
1) upload your files on the DESIGN YOUR OWN red tab on listing.
2) size and set up your file EXACTLY how you want it printed.
3) fill our your name and email when prompted. This must be the same information that you will be using to pay for your order.
4) hit green CONFIRM to confirm your file.
ONLY CONFIRM FILES YOU ARE READY TO PURCHASE NOW.
If multiple files are confirmed, the confirmed file closest to your purchase time is what will be printed. This is why it is so important to ONLY CONFIRM files you are ready to purchase now.
If multiple files are purchased in different finishes (white, clear or holographic vinyl for example), PLEASE NOTE at checkout what files you would like on each product.