*Please- do not use a torch on the molds.
Torching in the Silicone Mold with break down the silicone and eventually cause it to fuse to the Epoxy resin and tear the mold. Silicone can withstand 500F, torches put out 2800F. Even a rapid pass from 6"-8" will be enough to break down the Silicone Mold with repeated abuse.
Do NOT use any Fast Set epoxy in our molds. Epoxy that reaches extreme heat could damage any mold.
Placing any silicone mold in a dryer type of machine to speed up the process will result in dull molds and drying out molds of any kind, not only ours. Please research about conditioning and proper storage of your molds to extend your molds lifespan.
All silicone Molds are Perishable,they are not ever lasting and will eventually wear out even with the best of care. As they are used to create pieces The integrity of the mold will wear, especially if it has lots of little details, the better you take care of your Silicone Molds the longer they will last however overtime they will "dull" which means lose the sharp edges on the small details of the mold. It is important to note that this is completely normal and with proper care can be slowed significantly, but not stopped.