Holographic Silicone Mold!- Geode Phone Grip Shape
This is a holographic mold, this means when resin is poured into the mold and cured, when demolded it will transfer the holographic effect to the resin piece.
actual size of resin piece when poured:
**This mold can also be used as a keychain, you can drill an eyelet loop into the resin piece to add a keychain.**
- HOLOGRAPHIC MOLDS ARE NOT OVEN SAFE
**This listing is for one shiny handmade silicone mold- created by Easely Mixed Studio!
Torching in the Silicone Mold with break down the silicone and eventually cause it to fuse to the Epoxy resin and tear the mold. Silicone can withstand 500F, torches put out 2800F. Even a rapid pass from 6"-8" will be enough to break down the Silicone Mold with repeated abuse.
Silicone mold care instructions:
- Please do not use torch on molds.
- Using a torch or heat can break down the silicone and cause it to fuse to the resin and tear the mold.
- Do not heat part A or part B epoxy prior to mixing.
- Use a mist of 70% or 90% alcohol to pop bubbles
- Do not touch inside of mold with bare hands, it can leave finger prints that will show up on your resin when cured
- Wash gently when needed with warm water and soap only, or you can use masking tape to clean up any dried resin or dirt.