#83 DTF Print- Is This Jolly Enough
IPP Direct-to-Film (DTF) transfers are full-color heat applied transfers for light and dark garments. No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
Simply press and go! All you need is a heat press!
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer. Make sure shirt is clear of all lint and dust before pressing. (A lint roller may work best!)
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
- Peel warm or cool. (NOT HOT)
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds. You can use a Teflon sheet, butcher paper, or tissue paper.
*Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the image in place, let it cool, and repeel the film.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.
Image is 11 inches wide, size from top to bottom will vary depending on image scale size.
*Listing is for ONE DTF, ready to press print. Finished shirt product is not included and is just for example.